Saturday, January 24, 2009

The case of angels vs hotel

Every so often we get a story in the 'must cut that out and put it in the scrapbook' category.

One pops up in Gulf News this morning.

A gentleman is in court for refusing to pay a Dh900 hotel bill for a three night stay.

He's refusing to pay for more than one night and his reasoning seems faultless to me:

"God almighty took away my soul then resurrected me again. During this experience, which happened upon His will, I saw prophets and angels who told me that I only stayed one night in the hotel."

Al Slammer for a month said the judge, at which the cheery accused saluted everyone in the same way he greeted them when he first entered the courtroom.



The full story is here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would like a one week stay at Burj-Al-Arab. please don't forget to inform the Angels

:P

Anonymous said...

lol well that certainly is a new one!!!

http://jjutol.blogspot.com/